Hitromax Top – a two-component transparent coating based on polyaspartic polyurea.
Component А - polyaspartic resin
Component B – isocyanate
Hitromax Top coating can be used as topcoat or sealing layer in manufacturing of decorative and industrial flooring in garages, workshops, in industries for various purposes, residential houses, warehouses, exhibition centres, open terraces, roofs etc.
Advantages of Hitromax coatings
- 100% UV resistance,
- extra fast hardening,
- possible to apply several layers in one day,
- application even at sub-zero temperature,
- chemical resistance to different types of fuels, oils, acids and alkalis,
- high waterproofing quality and water resistance,
- VOC free
- maximum resistance to impacts and abrasion,
- temperature resistance,
- application with roller or brush,
- possible to apply without prime coating.
Hitromax Top Packing
Hitromax Top is packed into a steel two-component UN container of 6,5 kg.
Component А – 4.2 kg
Component B – 2.3 kg
Instructions for use of Hitromax coating.
For viscosity control, component A can be diluted with acetone or with butyl acetate in the amount of 5-10% to the weight of component A.
Component A is mixed with component B in the ratio of 100 to 35. Use a separate container for mixing.
Approximate material consumption – 200 g/m2.
When working, use protective gloves, mask and glasses.
For application use a nylon roller with the width of 20-60 cm and with the pile height of 6-12 mm.