Ekopel Antislip. Anti-slip coatings for baths
Ekopel Antislip — three-component polymer coating with anti-slip effect. The coating is applied by a roller onto the bottom of the bath to provide it with anti-slip properties.
- anti-slip effect,
- mechanical resistance to impacts,
- chemical resistance to various types of cleaning agents,
- waterproofness and water resistance,
- odourless, VOC content close to 0%,
- very fast hardening,
- application at the temperature of -5oC.
Polyaspartic resin, isocyanate.
- nylon roller 10-12 cm long, with pile height of 6-8 mm
- separate container for mixing, for example, a plastic cup of 500 ml
- scales for weighing of a required amount of material
- sticky masking tape (scotch)
- waterproof sandpaper or grinding head on a drill.
- wooden stick for stirring
Store Ekopel AntiSlip in a tightly closed container at the temperature of -5oC to +30oС, away from heaters, direct sunlight and open flame sources. Guaranteed shelf life in the original packing – 12 months from the date of manufacture.
1. Grid a surface with sand paper before application.
Surface must be clean and dry.
2. Use masking tape to show application area.
3. Mix three Parts: A+B+C in other empty and clean container.
Ratio is 100:55:7,75(A:B:C).
IMPORTANT: Don’t use original container for mix. Don’t mix component A in original container.
4. Mix app. 2-3 min then apply.
5. For application use nylon roller.
6. Take off masking tape after application